Tuesday 12 March 2019

The Start of a Magnificent Year

**I trembled at the sight of a new year but none of the less was I confident. New challenges to face, new friends to make and I thought this term would never end but the end is near. We sat down on the mat with our teacher looking at us with a face that was blank then a mischievous smile arouse. We already knew the year was going to be a blast. I met the three new kids not expecting much from the them... I played with two of them and they became my awesome, brand new friends. Now my life was full of more friends each one different from the rest.


*This year I just started singing lessons. I hoped the teacher liked my voice, because some people hate it and some love it. She liked it and that made me smile, maybe my voice wasn't terrible after all? Just after my first lesson I looked on the boards for the Bugsy Malon cast. Bugsy Malone is this play I auditioned for last year. When I finished reading the list ,I felt ashamed I didn't get a part! Not even a small one. Some of my friends got more than one part and I got none!
**Today I had my first test and it was an Africans one. The only reason I was stressed out was because English is my first language and I never learnt Africans up until 2nd Grade. Even now I'm Still learning!!!When I got my test back I was so surprised! I past and with flying honers!!
**I did my first Oral! It was on fantasy creatures.We had to make up your own creature. I called mine Moon Rose. When I started my oral I was trembling but then I saw everyone look at me with interest, like they wanted more! I carried on and saw how everyones eyes glowed. At the end of the oral my teacher shouted, "Everyone! What do you think I should give this amazing girl for her oral? Only out of 14 though." The class shouted back, " 14 out of 14!" I smiled.
**We went on a beach outing, oh how I love the beach, cold water(that is freezing!), soft sand and tons of friends. We had a blast! I made a sand castle (with friends), swam in the water and picked up all the dead jellyfish remains. Yup, there was dead jellyfish, but we still had fun (cleaning them up, but that was REALY fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging with Swift Playgrounds

If you watch the video you can probably tell I’m not far in Swift playground, the coarse I chose is an example of the “if” and “else” block....