Wednesday 20 November 2019

Blogging with Swift Playgrounds

If you watch the video you can probably tell I’m not far in Swift playground, the coarse I chose is an example of the “if” and “else” block. I faced only the challenge of repeating and checking the my code, why? The challenge has no turns. I learnt ed that I had to use the “if” or “else” blocks to tell the character what to do if certain blocks popped up, like if you are faced with different challenges, you do different things. For example, changing a tire, if you are to  change a tire, you don’t run around screaming until your face is black and blue? (Or do you?) That's what I programmed the code to do (not scream its lungs out about a tire).  So, because I’m not far in Swift, I’m probably boring you, but
I found this code pretty easy (because its the very definition of easy) but I shared this one with you because its a great example of the blocks and functions I’m learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging with Swift Playgrounds

If you watch the video you can probably tell I’m not far in Swift playground, the coarse I chose is an example of the “if” and “else” block....